London: V&A Enterprises, 2016
42 x 38 x 8cm, outer printed shipping box content of a 37 x 30 x 6cm, two part black printed thick box.
Inside 32 x 25cm, 320pp deluxe exhibition catalague for the Bowie Is exhibition – with black outer boards (most were red).
Also included are five extra prints in folders,
1. David Bowie and the dog Etzel, Berlin, 1977. Photograph by Coco Schwab, signed by David Bowie – Produced by Coriander and Curwen Studios (Printed on 300 gsm Somerset Velvet Radiant White paper, silk-screened with pearlescent ink and lithographically printed with 2 black inks. Folder: 316x246mm, 240 gsm Cordenons Moondream paper, individually hand-numbered, silver ink and die-cut corners)
2. Kirlian photograph by David Bowie. (310x240mm print on 285gsm Cordenons Stardream paper with pearlescent coated finish)
3. Preparatory drawing by David Bowie for the cover of Lodger (originally entitled Planned Accidents), 1978. (480x480mm print. 170gsm Ultramatt paper with mirror silver-foil lamination on reverse)
4. Preparatory drawing by David Bowie for Derek Would Have Liked This, an installation at the Institute of Contemporary Arts, 1996. (620x480mm print on 150gsm Munken Print Cream 15)
5. Secular Minute Man, 1996. Painting by David Bowie (private collection). (300gsm Savile Row plain)
All fine although the outer box has slight dents on edges.